POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : How to make rippling water? : How to make rippling water? Server Time
18 May 2024 10:34:59 EDT (-0400)
  How to make rippling water?
From: Tim Soderstrom
Date: 31 Jan 1999 14:53:26
Message: <36B4B43C.DDAA6648@sitc.net>
I've read the docs over and over again about the concept of phasing, and
I have never figured it out.
The problem is that I want a water pigment to ripple and I can't figure
out how to do it properly.
I've tried using a normal map, but the reflection is not right. I would
also like to know if there is anyway to fade an entire color to another
(IE without using a pigment modified like gradient, so the color is
solid and changes to another solid color). Any help with either would be
apreciated! :)

Thanks,
Tim Soderstrm